Homogenizer Pressure Gauge provided by us has been made of superior quality stainless steel alloy for assuring long service life and compatibility with adverse conditions. It is required for detecting pressure value under hygienic conditions and is always applied with diaphragm seal. This gauge is greatly admired for having ability to bear high amount of pressure and is perfect for use in food processing & dairy industries. Offered Homogenizer Pressure Gauge is completely reliable in nature and can be availed at highly competitive prices by our respected clients. It is said to be compatible with both high & low temperature conditions.
- Diaphragm, Bourdon & Socket : AISI 316L SS
- Case, Bezel & Movement : AISI 304 SS
- Filling Fluid : Glycerine
- Process Temperature : 140 Deg. C
- Pointer : Micrometer Zero Adjustable
- Protection : IP 65
- Nominal Size : 100mm (4)
- Mounting : Without Flange (1 BSP Union Nut, With Flange on Request)
- Standard Range : 0-400 kg/cm2 (Dual Scale)
- Sealing Fluid : Food Grade Oil.
Office No 1, Bldg No J-51/52, Ashirwad II, Poonam Sagar Complex, Mira Road (E), Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401107, India